Paperback - $13.95 plus applicable tax/shipping.
Available TODAY at:
· Hjemkomst Center Gift Shop - 202 1st Ave. N., Mhd
Buy online - Select from the following options:
Top 10 Things to Discover in Divorcees, Barmaids, and Cranks
- Bizarre team nicknames - find out the story behind Divorcees and Barmaids
- Generally normal individuals acting crazily
- Gambling, violence, and foul language - and the resulting scandal
- The challenges of baseball unique to the time period - (hint: umpires and fielders had a tough time)
- The color barrier's impact on the league
- People you never knew had any connection to baseball
- People you never knew had any connection to the Red River Valley
- The life of a minor league baseball player at the turn of the 19th Century
- The economics of minor league baseball, specifically in North Dakota and Minnesota
- A story never told before in as much detail or with as much passion
Some facts about the book:
Size - 5.5" x 8.5"
Format - Paperback / eBook
Pages - 204
Jeff Bozovsky is a Fargo native and member of the Society for American Baseball Research (SABR). He is a graduate of North Dakota State University, where he earned bachelor's degrees in History and in Social Science Education.